I am an associate professor in cyber-security at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), part of DTU Compute and the Cyber Security Engineering section. I am also a member of the board of directors of the Honeynet Project. My research interests include cyber-deception, (collaborative) threat detection, botnet monitoring and darkweb analytics.
I am a proud member of IEEE, the Honeynet Project and the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
My Erdös number is 3 (M. Nojoumian -> D. R. Stinson -> P. Erdös).
- I joined the board of directors of the Honeynet Project!
- I am on the reserve list of the advisory board of the European Union’s Agency for Cyber-Security (ENISA) for 2023 – 2025
- Martin Fejrskov Andersen (my co-supervised PhD student) successfully defended his PhD 🎉🎉🎉
- New position: starting June 2022 I am joining DTU as an associate professor!
- The Independent Research Fund Denmark (DFF) granted me a DFF Research Project 1! The project (with a budget of 2.876.595 DKK) is titled Digital ghost ships: unveiling the threat of misconfigured and obsolete systems and will be running between 2022-2025.